Monday, October 13, 2014

Hiro Mallari and Michelle Bonzo


Hiro Mallari and Michelle Bonzo



Michelle Ann was one of the seven Bulacan State University tourism students who perished after they were swept away by raging floodwaters while crossing Madlum River in San Miguel town last Tuesday afternoon, August 19.

Michelle Ann and Hiro, who are famous campus figures at BSU, just celebrated their 7th monthsary when the tragedy took her life. It was a short period of time, but it seems they found true love.


The September 13 episode of the country’s longest running drama marked as the first acting appearance of the 17-year-old former Pinoy Big Brother (PBB): All In housemate.

Manolo Pedrosa portrayed the role of Hiro Mallari, whose girlfriend Michelle Ann “Mitch” Bonzo passed away in the so-called Bulacan State University field trip tragedy. Bonzo was played “Be Careful With My Heart” star Janella Salvador.

Meanwhile, the latest episode of MMK garnered rage reviews and reactions from the netizens online. Manolo Pedrosa’s performance generated mixed reactions and praises from Internet geeks and televiewers.


Well some netizens are sayying bad things to Hiro Mallari (which is normal because he's a public figure) like " Hiro Mallari please stop using your dead girlfriend for FAME"




Many people are still affected in their lovestory (even kids) because their story is like Romeo and Juliet and other stories in Wattpad. Many people fell bad for Hiro Mallari's loss because neither their relationship stands only 7 months they show how they each other.



This is the photo Hirro Mallari posted on his instagram account with the caption "Its our eight monthsary mahal. I can't even imagine what my life would be without you. Now i'm dealing with it. I really do miss you a lot, and no words would ever express and explain how much I'm longing for your love and existence. I know i have to face it, i know i have to deal with it. Its easy to say yet the hardest thing to do. Being your boyfriend is the best part of my life, seeing you is the happiest and being with you is the perfect thing i always wanna do. Sorry for being weak at this very moment, for not letting you and for not accepting what happened. I want you to know that my love for you will always be here inside me. You're the best thing that ever happen to me. I MISS YOU SO MUCH, I MISS US MAHAL. Someday, you and I will meet again. And hopefully that day, i see you smiling at me and tell me you miss me. MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA :' ] i hope you love it mahal :' ]"

PHOTOS OF HIRO MALLARI AND MICHELLE ANN BONZO TOGETHER



























3 comments:

  1. I admire their love story... sayang nawala agad si michelle... maganda pa naman sya... I always bear in my mind that PRAY before you step out from your door... because life is uncertain, satan is harvesting unprepared souls knowing that her/his time is very short... but if you are faithful to the LORD, He will send His angels to protect you. (PSALM 91)is our assurance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :'((( Her memories in pictures looked so happy even if it all went fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and that i have a keen proposal: How To Budget House Renovation house renovation book

    ReplyDelete